Fingerprints are everywhere...

Tuesday, February 27, 2007



So, I start with a picture of the kids with their cousins, Ellie and Clark. They got matching pajamas for Christmas and love to wear them when they get together.

Yeah, yeah, I know I haven't blogged in forever. But who really has the time? Well, okay there are millions who make time for it... I do think it is a great way to communicate with those you might not get to otherwise, I just don't want to make that much time to do it. I love my family, I love my job, and everything else seems to fight for the remainder of my time.

I spent some time today reading the blogs of friends I have not talked to in probably a decade. I miss old friends... Isn't funny how a smell or a picture can bring back a flood of memories that are just as real as they happened yesterday? I am glad to see where God has placed me and to see some purpose behind each placement in my life. Each step along the way preparing me for what He has laid out ahead of me. How great He truly is!!

I've decided to take a new step with this blog. I am going to use shate how God is working in my life. If He is truly as big a part of my life as I claim Him to be, I want to share it with the world!!
So here goes nothing:

God's Hand is in EVERYTHING!!

I've known this for a long time. Pretty much my entire life. My parents, my grandparents, and countless others have told me this... I see it as I read His word. Yet, sometimes I forget it. God is sovereign. He is in control. He knows the big picture. I don't. I act like it sometimes, but man am I wrong. Even when you don't see it, God is putting things together in your life to lead you where He wants you to be. I am constantly amazed at how God is orchestrating things together for His glory.

Well, I am going to get going. We'll see how how God hits me next.

ODC

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging again, Matt! I look at your blog everyday for an update. This post was so enjoyable to read! Looking forward to reading your next post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home