Fingerprints are everywhere...

Friday, January 04, 2008

I just love this picture! I got a great underwater shot of Sara and tweaked the colors a bit (obviously).






Okay, so I've been officially chastized for not posting... It's a new year, so I'm starting off on a new foot.






Last year was great!! Finalizing the adoption, getting new dogs, celebrating 10 years of marriage, starting a new ministry, and seeing a good friend FINALLY get married are jst a few of the year's highlights! I'll include some pics, don't worry.






I hope this year is great for you all!! May God use us all to His glory daily!
Here are our two cute pirates!


This is Annie...


and Otis (Odie)


Here is Jim & Patricia leaving their wedding... I love the reflections off of the bubbles.



One day closer...

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Cindy Pruitt Carlson said...

Way to go guys! I loved that you posted! We will continue to check back for more updates. It was great to see you and spend time with you at the wedding.

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR POSTING AGAIN!!!

Great post -- thanks, Matt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home